Saturday, September 12, 2009

my favourite

My favourites article is my computer,haha.It's very improtant to me because it's very useful and convinient.It's not laptop,but huge for me.All of assembly are black,keyboard monitor,mouse,master machine.


In a highly technique centure,it's essential.Likely as entertainment,educationable.

The computer was brought by my father and mother which admired me can go to a good high school in the end of 2004.So i regard it as a treasure.
When i have my computer ,i manage to realise how to protect the system of its and study software to use in daily life,use it to see a flim and play RPGgame by it .It gives me a funny life. Although it's about 5years- old,it function still well except for slower in sometimes.
when i come to Australia first time, i don't know how to connet the internet ,without internet it look like as an unuseful instrument,but when i connet it ,i refind it's useful for me to contact with my friends ,watch movies ,study ,search information ,play games.
I can't life without computer for a long time .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dorothy

    I'm glad u like your computer so much and I'm pleased you use it a lot too to write some English!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete