Sunday, August 23, 2009

come back Marion :)

It's a big change today,not only the weatheris ,but also come back Marion.she came back from Ireland,haha~~
This morning it is a sunny day ,making me feel very hot with one cloth,but after few hours ,it change very fast,change to be cloudy ,dark and cold.
we're having a computer course to creat a blog under teacher's guide.
It's two weeks where i'm studying in kogarah,it's very different from Hustville.Many hospitals,native people,very quite and fewer shops here,it doesn't mean i don't like Kogarah,because i want to adapt to another enviorenment that can make me stronger!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dorothy

    Is Kogarah really that different from Hurstville? I know it has hospitals but I thought there were the same type of people. I knew there is no big shopping centre so I guess that would make it quieter! At least you can get to Hurstville easily! I hope you adapt to living here without too much trouble!

    ReplyDelete